Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Woot I Had A Lightbulb Moment!!!

Ok me and my friend Sammy are driving through the Tim Horton's drive through having a completely normal conversation for us, meaning most other people would look at us in a WTF are you on kinda way if they herd the conversation. I believe this conversation was about Sam tricking Cogliano into marrying her or something like that. It ended with them divorced but Sammy got a nice truck and season tickets out of the deal so it was not so much of a lose.
After we had stopped laughing at each other about our fucked up imaginations and the fact that we can turn a simple statement into a completely retarded story I decided that I should document these random tales. And what better way to do that then to blog about them!!
So that is what I have decided to do with this blog. It wont be solely about our fucked up conversations there shall be other random topics thrown in here and there.
But it seems that I shall have to start sharing my tales of random conversation at a later time as I apparently should be getting back to work at the moment.

Later Dayz :)

No comments: