Friday, December 10, 2010

Hey You!? You Want Pizza?!?!

OK so I know I have taken a hell of a long time to update this Blog thinger of mine! And I would apologize but whats the point if I really wouldn't mean it! lol :P
Anyways so I have quite a few little random tales of absurdity to share, I know I won't get to very many today.
But I think I am going to have to go with one of the more randomly retarded ones. This one happened during a hockey game ( GO OILERS!!) I really can't remember who they where playing but as it doesn't really matter to the tale I'm not going to worry about it.
So what had happened during the game was that one of the Oilers might have been Tortellini ( Stortini) or Big Mac (MacIntyre) got a good check in on one of the opposing players and they started beaking back and forth and what not. Well when your watching a game on TV you have no idea what they are saying so me and Sammy decided to insert dialog of our own as to what they were talking about! So we decided that the Oiler player was trying to ask if the opposing player wanted pizza! This went on for quite awhile it evolved into what kinds of pizza the players would of wanted and what time and who was going to be picking it up after the game or if it should be delivered to the locker rooms. Needles to say this lead to me and Sammy laughing uncontrollably for about a half hour! And we still bring up the conversation during hockey games wondering if they are trying to decide what kind of pizza they would like or whose gonna foot the bill!
Well I hope that was at least mildly entertaining to some ppl! Cuz I know it entertained me!!! :)

Well I believe that is all I got for today! Best get back to work!

Later Dayz :)





1 comment:

SJax said...

i'm roaring here...i can just see iggy and coggs bickering about what kind of pizza they want..probably xtra cheese and stuff...oh my...awesome