Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Just a Random Post


Ok so this is not going to be about some random conversation or what not this is just gonna be me talking about what ever random thing pops into my mind. I have been told that when your having trouble concentrating or focusing on something if you just sit and write whatever comes to your mind at that moment and just keep writing, even if you change topic every few words or whatever for like a few minutes ( I cant remember so I just gonna go for like 5 minutes!) that when your done you should be able to focus better and you should have everything on your mind out where you can see it and maybe make sense of it…..I have a feeling that I not going to be able to make sense of what I am about to type! Lol oh well it just for funnzies anyway!

OK well here we go!

Right now I keep thinking randomly about ninja’s! I think it would be cool to be a ninja! I was going to be one for Halloween but I think that I forgot. I tend to forget a lot of things usually, like why I went to the store, or what I went into the other room for and what not… it actually starting to bother me that I seem to have a very limited attention span. Well not really bother me, but the fact that a lot of ppl seem to think that I am just a dumb air head and really I am not all the dumb I am actually pretty smart. But I just don’t see the point in having to tell ppl that I am smart or acting like I know everything… I tend to hate know it alls so why would I want to be one? That just makes no sense to me at all.. But I don’t wanna talk about that boringness at the moment. I think I should talk about the friggin delicious Timmy’s coffee that I have but since I have decided to type fro 5 minutes straight I cannot have any and it makes me totally sad face at the momentL!  Dude I am so going to have to go back through this and fix all these spelling and typing errors it really looks christmasy though! All in green letters and the mistakes are underlines red! Lol yay for x-mas!!! I am so excited for x-mas this year!!! I get to go home and see my family!! I really miss my little sister right now! She so friggin cute!!! I got her an oilers monkey for x-mas! It awesome!! Speaking of oilers they play tonight and apparently my time is up and it is smokey break time!!! Wooooo!!!!!!!

Ok so it was figgin cold outside! And that previous paragraph really makes no sense! But that’s all good!
Oh and we had a funny idear while smoking! We were talking about going to the bar on new years but there one bar in town that plays a lot of country music and a friend was gonna go there cuz it a short walk home cuz cabs are really hard to get in Lloyd so new years it gonna be even more ridiculous! So we decided that it would be fun to take your ipod to the bar and when they playing dumb songs or songs you don’t wanna dace to just put your headphones in a groove to your own music! I think that would be friggin fun as hell!! They’d be playing a slow song and there be some random person on the dance floor just givin’er! Hahaha! I jus think they be awesome! and that I shall have to try that some time!!

But I better get to work so ttyl!!

Later Dayz :)

No comments: