Thursday, December 23, 2010

Woot What A Great Morning!! :)

OK so I have had the most bestest morning EVER!
Got to work and there was an Epicly Awesome Oiler cup on my desk! AND a coffee from Timmy’s!! I was all like WOOOOO FOR SHERRY!!! Lol! She totally rockin’ the X-mas Party right about now! AND dude she is making me a shwicked awesome watch!! Like really I don’t think my morning could have been any better!! Well I could do without the whole work thing right now but seeing as I have done like NOTHING all morning I think I can live with the work!

Oh and I have noticed that I have completely forgotten to mention that on Jan 1 2011 I am so going to the Oilers Flames game in Edmonton and it is going to be AWESOME!!! Might be slightly hungover cuz well New Years Eve is gonna be some shwicked shmammered times! Super Sammy is gonna make some jello shots! And we gonna get drunked up! Well I better be cuz I agreed to go to the KO and well I usually not a fan so if I gonna be there I better be shmammered!!
And we a lot got ticket to see Buckcherry, Papa Roach, My Darkest Days, and some other band that I can never remember the name of cuz I don’t think I know any of there songs! Lol so they don’t matter! But that’s in Regina so we get to have a road trip too!! So that shall be interesting and full of a lot of Random comversations, energy drinks, and wicked awesome tunes!!
And well we have some count downs going on for these events! So as of today it stand at

T – 8 days to a shmammered New Year!!
T – 9 days to an EPIC Oilers Games
T – Hemmer – 7 days to Road Trip and Buckcherry, Papa Roach, My Darkest Days, and some other band !!

Well I think its Smoke Break time!!

Later Dayz

1 comment:

SJax said...

you are sooo funny!!! well i'm glad your morning is totally chipper!!! yup jan.1st is going to be a day or mourning for the oils...and their sick and twisted fans...cause the flames are gonna whip the skates right off em!! wuwuwuwu...GO FLAMES GO!!!