Monday, December 13, 2010

Best Insult EVERS!!!

Ok so this is pretty much just being posted so that I can remember the best insult ever!!! It came about a long time ago but I just remembered it the other day and I so need to record it somewhere as to never forget it again!! My friends Karla would be the genius who came up with this wicked awesome insult!
We had just left the McDonald's drive through and just gonna drive around aimlessly for awhile so we could kill some time. Turned out they had completely screwed up Karla's order ( she wanted no pickles in her burger ) and she took one bite and the exact words out of her mouth were "God damn Pakki bastard Chinese chink mother fucker!!" I was completely silent and in shock for about 10 seconds then proceeded to laugh uncontrollably!!
Now just as a side note I am going to apologize to anyone who is offended by that!!

But it appears that I should be getting back to work so....

Later Dayz :)

No comments: