OK...so I have no idea what the hell is going on with me to want to start a blog. Really I most likely will post twice then completely forget about it. But what the hell eh? Lets give it a shot! :P
What is this blog gonna be about? The random things that catch my attention most likely, cuz really I can't stay on a topic to save my life. I'm always all over they place and different things catch my attention randomly throughout the day.
As of right now I am currently at work (I am working so hard!). So at the moment the only things running through my head are boring as hell work related things..and I don't wanna waste my time writing about them. And really who would wanna read about them?
I am also currently listening to Enrique's new some 'I like it' which is randomly a pretty alright song. Just weird to here something like this from him, mostly because I find myself liking the song, and I am definitely not usually a fan of his work. I tend to listen to more music in the rock/metal area then pop/dance stuff. But every now and then a song will randomly find is way onto my play list.
Well I believe that I have had enough of this blogging for the moment and I shall go smoke and then get my ass back to work!
Later Days :)