Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I Got MAIL!!!

So I finally got a card in the mail that said i could go pick up my package today!! I so excited that my tarot cards are finally here!!! Took for fucking ever though! I thought they were never going to get here! But now they are and I get to go get them after work!! But i won't get to do much with them tonight as it is Wednesday and I have to bowl tonight! Maybe I shall take the book to work and go over the basics again, it has been forever since I have used a tarot deck!
But that is really all I got for now. There are a few other things I could talk about but I think they might piss me off to much and i wanna stay in my happy place! OH and to make sure I do stay in my happy place I am so going to go get slushies at lunch time!!!

Later Dayz :)

1 comment:

SJax said...

wuwuwuwu...get all practised up friend....cause you know you have to do ME first....wuwuwuwwu...creepy but so cool at the same time..who would have thunk it?