Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Another Concert and Creepy Hotel Room!!

Right so on Friday the 13th me and Sammy and Devo went to Edmonton for the Rammstein concert!! We ended up getting just over half way to Edmonton only to realize that we left our tickets at home! Like who does that??? Well obviously we did, so we had to turn around and drive all the way back to Lloyd to get the tickets which totally cut our predrinking like to nothing! but we still managed to get a buzz on before the concert! and the concert way AWESOME!! Definitely one of the best I have been to! the opening band wasn't that great but oh well they never usually are.
We also ended up with a free hotel room cuz the hotel we booked at couldn't fit us in so they booked us a room at the Yellowhead Inn. It was a real grungy and gross hotel but we didn't complain it was free! It was actually rather entertaining. Devo thought we were going to be raped. Sammy thought we were all going to die, and I agreed with both of them!All i know is that we made it through the night unharmed and I hope to never stay there again!
Sammy took a lot of video at the concert and I took a few pictures. So once I get to it I shall post them!

Well that be's all for now!

Later Dayz :)

No comments: