Thursday, March 3, 2011

OMFG!!! TOTALLY FUCKING EXCITED!!!

OK so remember in my last post how I said that me and Sammy won something in that jagermeister contest? Well get this we go to pick up one of the packages from the greyhound place and are totally confused cuz it was a small box so we knew it couldn't be our cloths that we thought we won. So when we got into the car we opened up our little packages and inside to my complete shock was 2 floor tickets to Buckcherry, Papa Roach in lloyd, and not only that but also 2 VIP passes to meet the bands and get our picture taken with them!!! Can you say totally fucking thrilled!!! We both got the same thing! so we are taking our friend Devon and Sammy's cousin Anna with us in VIP! And since Sam already had Lloyd tickets she got for x-mas we gave one to Anna, and I think we are giving the other 2 we don't need to our co-workers and her friend.
So I really can't friggin wait until Saturday!! It is going to be an epic day!!!
and I hope that this cold I seem to be getting GOES AWAY!!! So I can properly enjoy saturday!!

Well thats all for now!!

Later Dayz :)

No comments: