Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Most Epic Of Road Trips!!

Alright so I finally decided to sit down and tell you all about the road trip to Regina to see Bleeker Ridge, My Darkest Days, Papa Roach, and Buckcherry!!! I'll do a separate one about their show here in Lloyd once they upload the pictures of us with the bands.

So me and Sammy started our roadtrip in the best way ever!!

With Energy Drinks!!!!!! And then it was off to Regina for us!

As you can tell it was a good thing we are very entertaining and random and laughed alot and jammed out to good tunage the entire way cuz Saskatchewan is rather flat and not very entertaining!
We caught up to Oliva and Justin about 20 minutes outside or Regina (they left like an hour before we did lol)
this is the hotel we stayed at it was pretty alight!
best part was that our room was pool side!!
definitely made good use of the hot tub the morning after the concert!

After we got all checked in we went to red lobster for supper!! it was amazing!

and we got our pre-drink started with these amazing slushie yummy thingers!!
and once we were all done stuffing our faces with foodage we went back to Olivia's hotel to drink some more while justin got ready!
sammy!!
sammy drinking!
Sammy and Olivia drinking!!
now they txting or something!
me and sammy were all excited cuz our coolers were Oiler colors!
me just chilling and getting my drink on!
Olivia jumping on the bed cuz it is something she has always wanted to do! and it made me laugh!
Me and Oliva chillin like villains!
tickets to the concert! douches threw ours out!! WTF?
taking pictures of the tickets! cuz we're cool like that!
Sammy and Olivia!
me and sammy taking picture in a mirror cuz thats what awesome ppl do!

Woot and Now for the Concert!! 
the stage!

and again!
Olivia
Sammy
Justin  (when the fuck did we get ice cream!!!)
Olivia Justin and me!! rocking the new hoodies!
Olivia Justin and some crazy bitch!

And onto the Show!!!
BLEEKER RIDGE!!!!
MY DARKEST DAYS! 
lol my phone died and Sammy had left and i think was to far back to get good pics so there is only one of them and that makes me sad :(
Me and Olivia just all smiles!!


PAPA ROACH!!!


BUCKCHERRY!!!
lol we caught Jerry and Jacoby from papa roach rockin out on the side of the stage to buckcherry!!

Was definitely a most epic of converts!!! So glad I got to see it twice!!!


And now the randomness that was the drive home!!
and of course it started with energy drinks!!!
woot!!
off to saskatchatoon!
saskatchewan is friggin flatt!!!
suggested speed limit!
sammy's actualy speed limit!! lol bad girl!
lol semi cut sammy off!! was funny!
COMBINE!! lol it was friggin hilarious at the time!
friggin thinger took up the hole road but we still passed him!!
i was so facinated my the moose sign i made sammy stop so i could take pic of it!!
way to high gas prices of saskatchewan!
these 2 semi's reminded sammy of maximum overdrive it was cool
and back in lloyd! so sad faced we were!!!


And there you have it!! our awesome road trip to Regina to see Epic concert!! woot!!

well fuckers I am sleepy so I shall post again when we have the pics for the show in lloyd or maybe sooner you never know!

Later Dayz :)

2 comments:

SJax said...

wuwuwuwuw....dude i love your pics of the road trip...looks like you guys had a wicked awesome time! uwuwuwu...love the moose sign...hahah

Libo said...

yeah dude the moose sign was the most epic ever!! sammy kept laughing at me over it but oh well! to me it was epic! cuz i have never seen one before! yeah i know strange but i really haven't!!