Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Finally I Won A Coffee!!!!!

WOOT!!! ok so it has been a few weeks since roll up the rim started and I FINALLY won a COFFEE!!! Well ok I will admit that I haven't had that many since it started. My record right now is 1-6 which is random b/c thats what your chances of wining are apparently!


Speaking of stuff I won, I completely forgot to mention that me and Sammy both were winners in some jagermeister contest thinger! We both won a sweater, t-shirt, and undies lol! We should be getting our stuff pretty soon I think! I hope we do, would be nice to have it in time for our Buckcherry/Papa Roach/My Darkest Days/Bleeker Ridge concert in Regina next week! Only 7 more days!!! SO FLIPPIN EXCITED!!!!!

But that'll be all I have to say for now!

Later Dayz :)


No comments: