Friday, March 25, 2011

Epicness!

Woot! finally got our pictures of us with Papa Roach and Buckcherry!! About time!


All the VIP peeps with the Jagerettes!
Me and Devo with The guys from Papa Roach and Buckcherry and some Jagerettes!
Sammy and Anna with the guys from Papa Roach and Buckcherry!
Sammy, Anna, and Me Chillin' in the VIP area between bands! and some random pink haired Jagerette!


Sadly to say the only thing I had to take pictures of my own with at the concert was my phone and they didn't turn out so great so I not going to bother uploading them I think the ones from Regina will have to suffice!


Well that shall be all for now I believe that it might be time for me to get some actual work done while I is at work! Even if I don't want to!!

Oh and a random shout out to Sherry!! Thanx for the coffee this AM!! You is the greatest!!!

Later Dayz :)

No comments: