Friday, January 7, 2011

Woot! Lets Go Oilers!!!

Ok so the Oilers finally ended their losing streak! With a nice win over the NY Islanders!! Dubbie was Awesome! and Sammy’s Hubby got 2 assists! Penner and Brule got the 2 goals! So was a very awesome night! and the announcers were fucking hilarious! Kept messing up his words! He ended up calling the islanders the oilanders, tried to talk about the score and said scoilers! Me and Sammy laughed for awhile over that! So over all was pretty entertaining!
Oh and I guess while I am talking about the oilers I should talk about the nicknames me and Sammy have for a few of the players! Not quite sure where some of them came from.
Paajarvi is now  Pajamas
Eberle is now E-Z Bake
Jones is now Jones Soda
Brule is now Shorty
Stortini is now Tortellini
I think that’s all we have random nickname the rest are just the standard ones everyone knows… but I’m sure me and Sammy will end up with more random nicknames for the guys eventually!

Oh! I almost forgot!! We found the most epic of donuts at Timmy’s yesterday!!


Well I think I shall get back to work now!

GO! OILERS! GO! We need to kick some canucklehead ass tonight!!

Later Dayz :)

No comments: