Thursday, February 20, 2014

Happy Pills Here I Come

Alright so I still remember I have this thing. Actually I might do a lot better at posting now that I know I can access this site at work again. Which is wonderful as we all know I blog more when I'm working then when I am at home.
Not much of new things to go on. I have finally made the decision to go back on mood stabilizers b/c we  I'm a fucking bitch when I'm not on them and it's starting to affect my work and thats never a good thing. So hopefully in a few weeks I'll be back in a good mood and getting along with everyone at work. Well almost everyone at work, I'm sure some of them will still be able to bring out the bitch in me very easily. But really if no one pissed me off, and I liked everyone who the hell would I make fun of and laugh at? Ok I'm kinda kidding, I make fun of my friends more then I make fun of anyone else.
I have nothing else to say at the moment as I am not quite sure what to talk about anymore. I'll get back into the groove enventially.

Later Dayz :)

No comments: