Friday, June 8, 2012

Nothing like some old school Zelda Link to the Past!!

So this past week has been rather hellish.. Work is pissing me off, and I've just generally been in a shitty mood. That was until last night!! I went over to Karler's house to chill, and as I walk into her house I here a really familiar  video game playing in the living room, that brought back major fastbacks from my childhood. Her husband was in the living room playing Zelda Link to the Past, on the wii. I had completely forgotten about the fact that on the wii they have some older games available for download. I immediately started dragging Karla out of her house and to future shop so that I could get a wii points card and a classic controller. She laughed at me the whole way, but I didn't care I was on a mission.
I can remember being little and me and my mom would spend hours playing either Zelda or one of the Super Mario games, just laughing and having fun. Definitely brought a smile to my face after I downloaded the game and started playing. It was crazy how much of the game I can remember and the memories it brings back. Definitely was a well needed happiness boost!!
Well I shall speak at you later I'm going back to my game!

Later Dayz :)

No comments: