Sunday, June 10, 2012

Crossing my Fingers and Hoping!!!

So for the past few weeks at work I have not been having the greatest time. My boss pretty much forgot to pay me at the end of last month and I had to text her a few times and ask where the hell my paycheck was. And during a really busy week for me consisting of GST cut offs, and contractor spreadsheets needing to be done she comes up to me and asks why I haven't been learning the revenue/invoicing for one of the companies we work for, and when I tell her I haven't had time as I have been busy as hell she had the nerve to tell me to stop making excuses and to get my work done. Seriously bitch your really going to tell me I am not that busy and am making excuses. I don't fucking think so. I am one of the 2 people in your fucking office that works their ass off. So don't fucking tell me I am making excuses!!
So needless to say that after that I have been looking for a new job. I have had an interview with a great company that I really hope that I get!! So I am really hoping and crossing my fingers that I get this job. I really need to get the fuck out of the office I am in. I cannot handle the bullshit of it anymore.
So lets hope that I get a call back this week!!!
Well I guess that is all that I have for now.

Later Dayz :)

No comments: