Saturday, May 19, 2012

Chillin In Wadena....

Alright so I've been relaxing in Wadena for a few days now. Went to Jazmins grad last night. It was pretty fun, was really nice to see her parents again! I forgot how friggin hilarious her dad was! So much laughs! Most likely why my stomach hurts today.
We ended up just coming home after the grad and just had fun and drank here. Definitely one of my favorite ways to drink is to just chill at home with friends and have a good time.
I am really looking forward to 3 weeks from now when Jazzy moves to Lloyd. She definitely needs out of this shit hole town, and away from her annoying controlling bitching dumbass boyfriend. The more time I spend around this guy the less and less I can stand him. He also has a fucking moron of a friend who is like 40 years old and still lives at home with his parents....Can you say loser?? And he's the kind of person who thinks he knows everything but has no idea what the hell he's talking about. Definitely brings out the sarcastic bitch in me. Oh well he doesn't get half the things I say so it makes it even more hilarious to me and Jaz.
Well I guess I should go help Jazzy make lemon pie! I shall jabber again later I imagine!

Later Dayz :)

No comments: