Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Not Much Going On!

Not alot going on at the moment,kinda bored at work Waiting for lunch time to come around so that I can go get foodage, and maybe some coffee, or a iced chi tea latte. Either or would work for me a the moment!
Hoping that the rest of this week goes by fast! I so looking forward to going home this weekend to see my mom and little sister, grandma, grandpa, and maybe my little brother.
Might go to the movies tonight to see Insidious! Looks like it should be a good scary movie! Haven't seen a really good scary one in a while!
Oh! Almost forgot it my mom's birthday on the 12th! woot! and I gots her a pretty wicked prezzy, my friend Sherry made it! THANX SHERRY!!!
And it Sherry's birthday on the 9th! Wonder what I should get her?? I shall thinks and maybe I has an idea by tomorrow!
Well thats all I got for now!

Later Dayz :) 

1 comment:

SJax said...

you are crazy girl!!! oh and FYI you soooo dont need to get me anything for real....i mean it ....dont DO IT!!!! have you seen that movie yet...with johnny....DO IT...hahahah.....just DO IT!!! bhahahahah i dont care who you are ...that right there is funny!!! :)