Friday, April 8, 2011

Chillin In Unity with the Family!!

Decided to come to Unity for the weekend to visit with the family! My little sister is getting so big! She walks now! Well she tries... kinda looks like a drunk stumbling over the floor! It cute!
Haven't done alot other then chill and relax so far.Which is good I always feel so relaxed when I come home. Donno why, just do!
Oh and my brother decided that it would be hilarious to send me a picture of his shit! WTF he is a disturbed little fork!
Well I think that be all for now I think that my cat is annoyed with the noise of the keyboard so maybe I should be nice and let her go back to her nap!
Oh and Sherry my mom loves her watch! Told you she would!

Oh and Sammy got our tickets for Rob Zombie and Slayer in the mail today! WOOT!! July shall be an EPIC month! WINNING!

Later Dayz :)

No comments: