Friday, April 27, 2012

Fuckin' Eh! It's FRIDAY!!!

Finally it is friday!!! It sure took it's sweet fucking time getting here!
So now it's off to the Unit for the weekend! Gonna relax, and chase my little sister around!
Maybe get some ice cream, who knows!
Not a lot has been going on in my world lately just a lot of depressing shit and thats no fun to talk about so I not even gonna bother going there.
Good news though, I get to see my best friend Jazmin in a few weeks. Haven't seen that crazy bitch in forever! So it should be good times as long as her douche bag of a boyfriend keeps his fucking mouth shut! Hopefully he learned his lesson last time I went up there for a visit. But he is a moron so I'm not gonna hold my breath!
But I guess I should get my shit together and hit the road. Hopefully it's only raining now and not snowing again like it was earlier. Like seriously mother nature needs to make up her damn mind.
Well I'll be back to ramble on about absolutely nothing of importance at a later date!

Later Dayz :)

No comments: